PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a little snacking, and am now smoking year 2014 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Phone chatting with the fella who gifted me the pipe.

Mar 13, 2020
missouri
The Tsuge Tasting series is one of the best values in pipes. The Tasting stack shape is the best shag burner I own, and super light weight. Burns as well if not better than my ‘66 Pipe Dan Shape Reformed.
Thanks man. There's a billiard on SP that I'm considering. There's also a bulldog, not in The Tasting series, but caught my eye. SP actually added quite a few Tsuge pipes today

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Thanks man. There's a billiard on SP that I'm considering. There's also a bulldog, not in The Tasting series, but caught my eye. SP actually added quite a few Tsuge pipes today
Yeah, they added a lot this week. I was quite tempted by those long blasted black bamboo cutties. Gotta tamp down the PAD after last week though, haha.

scottbtdmb

Can't Leave
Apr 14, 2012
2009 Sherlock Holmes VR Blend mixed with MacBaren Old Dark fired in a recently purchased Savinelli Estella 320EX. Really like the way these 2 tobaccos blend together...tried it yesterday and it works even better in a bigger pipe. The ODF tames the sweetness of the aged VR and adds some body too! Hope everyone is having a nice morning.
067BA1F5-D016-4BFA-9039-C089DB91DFA3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.