What Are You Drinking Right Now?

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

banner

tarak

Preferred Member
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
We all enjoy a beverage with our pipe be it water, whiskey, or coffee.
What are you sipping on?
Gin and Tonic, currently.

ect0plasme

Sep 7, 2014
Scotch. Always.

Lagavulin 16 yrs.
Other than that a cold beer is always good :) Heneiken or Carlsberg or Newcastle :)

warren

Preferred Member
Sep 13, 2013
At this moment an "Arnold Palmer" iced tea and lemonade. After dinner, in a couple of hours, I believe I just might indulge in a bit of "Guinness."

warren

Preferred Member
Sep 13, 2013
At this moment an "Arnold Palmer" iced tea and lemonade. After dinner, in a couple of hours, I believe I just might indulge in a bit of "Guinness."

conlejm

Preferred Member
Mar 22, 2014
Four Roses Small Batch Bourbon while smoking a bowl of Cornell and Diehl's Big N' Burley

wyfbane

Preferred Member
Apr 26, 2013
A glass of milk with my desert, a fine Franz Twinkee knockoff while watching the end of 16 Candles.

escioe

Preferred Member
Oct 31, 2013
Had a Deschutes Black Butte 26 imperial stout at supper. I'm a huge fan of the Deschutes regular lineup, and the seasonals like this, Stoic, and Abyss are all worth the price.

yazamitaz

Preferred Member
Mar 1, 2013
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Oatmeal Stout.
Currently drinking some Makers Mark while enjoying a bowl of Wessex BCDF in my Winslow.

drennan

Mar 30, 2014
Normandy
I love traditional ales and dark beer, if I smoke later in the day I'll often pair a beer with my pipe, I don't really have a favourite as they're all good :D. I have noticed that I subconsciously seem to pair the bitter hoppy beers with sweeter blends.
I rarely smoke in the morning but if I do a good cup of coffee with my pipe is lovely.

numbersix

Preferred Member
Jul 27, 2012
I don't drink alcohol very often these days, and seeing that it's 9 in the morning, I am enjoying a coffee and some Danish Black.

andy

Aug 28, 2013
Cold Drip Coffee, over ice with the lightest splash of full cream milk = Fantastic

][/url]