PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Durhamshire

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 31, 2024
UK
Leffe tonight, with my steak.
Brewed by Belgian monks apparently, which sounds a bit dodgy. In an all male monestery, which perhaps sounds dodgier still! Depends on one's beliefs I suppose. Pukka pint all the same! đź‘Ť
When I saw that plate I immediately thought 'Wetherspoons'. Fab breakfasts and Ale. Hi from North Tyneside

Reactions: simong

Durhamshire

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 31, 2024
UK
Am back on the red wine. Funny thing when am out I am a real ale Guy, but at home it varies. Tonight from Aldi Kooliburra Jammy Red Shiraz. Very fruity and easy to drink. Going down nicely with me 3 P's

beerandbaccy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 22, 2015
UK
Leffe tonight, with my steak.
Brewed by Belgian monks apparently, which sounds a bit dodgy. In an all male monestery, which perhaps sounds dodgier still! Depends on one's beliefs I suppose. Pukka pint all the same! đź‘Ť
I used to work with Leffe. Not been brewed by monks for over 100 years, but still has an official licence from the Abbaye de Notre Dame de Leffe in Dinant in Belgium. Brewed by AB-Inbev in Leuven, Belgium. I love the Leffe beers especially the Bruin.

• Love
Reactions: simong

Durhamshire

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 31, 2024
UK
I used to work with Leffe. Not been brewed by monks for over 100 years, but still has an official licence from the Abbaye de Notre Dame de Leffe in Dinant in Belgium. Brewed by AB-Inbev in Leuven, Belgium. I love the Leffe beers especially the Bruin.
Irrelevant but true, am very much British, being a coal miner's son from North East England, but my ancestry and Surname goes to Belgium. (French speaking part).

Reactions: beerandbaccy