PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2018
England
Old Speckled Hen.
View attachment 286382
Pipe is loaded with St. Bruno, ready to face the frozen wasteland of my local pubs beer garden.
That's one of my old man's favourites🍻👍. I don't drink alcohol anymore so it's mainly decaff coffee from my Nespresso machine with the occasional cup of tea. I can't drink caffeinated drinks anymore because i've got stomach ulcers😠.

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
That's one of my old man's favourites🍻👍. I don't drink alcohol anymore so it's mainly decaff coffee from my Nespresso machine with the occasional cup of tea. I can't drink caffeinated drinks anymore because i've got stomach ulcers😠.
Stomach ulcers? Sorry to hear that smudger, they’re no fun. I think it must be down to all the Oasis you listen to? In the 90’s for a short time I lived a somewhat debauched lifestyle, which included the purchase of Oasis’s first album. Shortly after I picked up a particulary virulent ulcer myself. Discarding said album after the first two songs (after all, they’re all the same) & switching to Radiohead & the cranberries etc. my stomach & overall bodily health returned to normal.

Joking aside, hope your health improves.👍
If you get sick of all the decaf, don’t forget the Ovaltine!

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Opened a 2003 Viognier which I suspected had been left too long.. yes and no. Not viognier anymore, but went through (if i am remembering my vinous chemistry right) a secondary malolactic fermentation and now is a delicious light sherry in body, color and taste. Have come across this several times. Love it when it occurs!
IMG_6685.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.