PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Unless, "we can't get any" is a complaint.
I see that as a complaint. The same as when Folklore sold out quickly and people didn't set there alarms to wake up and order it. The same as when we couldn't get toilet paper at the store...I was complaining big time about that. When we can't get something we want, we complain...me included.

I see that as a complaint. The same as when Folklore sold out quickly and people didn't set there alarms to wake up and order it. The same as when we couldn't get toilet paper at the store...I was complaining big time about that. When we can't get something we want, we complain...me included.
A form of complaint maybe, but compared to "you suck"... feel free to complain about my work not being overly available any day of the week. Ha ha.

dPero

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 15, 2022
Stafilic
This is a solicitation to write reviews for the OP's products. If you don't have them, don't write a review. If you don't think it's worth your time, don't write a review.

I did not see an invitation to complain about business practices or the quality control of a seasonal, globally-sourced product over a decade of small batch manufacturing.
??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

chilllucky

Lifer
Jul 15, 2018
Chicago, IL, USA
scoosa.com
I see that I've derailed the thread by expressing concern that it was in danger of being derailed. I apologize.

Now that I've had a little more coffee, allow me to articulate my concern: The OP was asking for reviews of their products off the forum. In my mind, I imagined the following scenario - I'm standing in front of an unfamiliar tin of G&H at some out of the way B&M. I go to their customer-supported online catalog to see what this blend is about and see "review" after "review" of "can't get it" and "used to be better". Neither descriptive not helpful. So I complained about the complainers. Which makes me a complainer. Such is life on the internet.

dPero

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 15, 2022
Stafilic
I see that I've derailed the thread by expressing concern that it was in danger of being derailed. I apologize.

Now that I've had a little more coffee, allow me to articulate my concern: The OP was asking for reviews of their products off the forum. In my mind, I imagined the following scenario - I'm standing in front of an unfamiliar tin of G&H at some out of the way B&M. I go to their customer-supported online catalog to see what this blend is about and see "review" after "review" of "can't get it" and "used to be better". Neither descriptive not helpful. So I complained about the complainers. Which makes me a complainer. Such is life on the internet.
✌️?

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
I think you were beat to that honor minutes after the OP posted…
I think the OP is looking more for customer feedback so they can have some idea of how they might align their resources.

An online lookup, while useful, might be somewhat biased. Just look at Tobacco Reviews… ?

gawithhoggarth

Can't Leave
Dec 26, 2019
Kendal, UK
www.gawithhoggarth.co.uk
I’ve just moved to Sofia! There is certainly much work to be done here with the stray dogs. My daughters have grown fond of one that is always hanging outside of our Metro stop.

Do you know of anyone in Bulgaria that is importing Gawith products or has Brexit out an end to that? Thanks in advance.
Oh wow, Sofia has improved greatly in the last few years as has the stray dog problem there, thanks to a few dedicated rescues and organisations. At the moment I don't think Gawith's is available in Bulgaria but we are in 'beginning' talks with a distributor there. Good old EU and Brexit still a bit of an issue but working on it. I do still go back to Bulgaria every now. What took you to Sofia?

Jwebb90

Lifer
Feb 17, 2020
Ruse, Bulgaria
Oh wow, Sofia has improved greatly in the last few years as has the stray dog problem there, thanks to a few dedicated rescues and organisations. At the moment I don't think Gawith's is available in Bulgaria but we are in 'beginning' talks with a distributor there. Good old EU and Brexit still a bit of an issue but working on it. I do still go back to Bulgaria every now. What took you to Sofia?
Glad to hear we may see some this way one day down the road.

My family moved here to work with a Christian foundation that helps women out of sex trafficking.

pauls456

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 19, 2020
Tucson, Arizona
Its taken a few years, but I've managed to find quite a few G&H and SG blends. The unobtainable item for U.S. customers seems to be the SG plugs. I've tried ordering from Switzerland, with no success. I'm sure these would sell out just as quickly as any of the others if available, so why can they not be found in the U.S.?

gawithhoggarth

Can't Leave
Dec 26, 2019
Kendal, UK
www.gawithhoggarth.co.uk
Its taken a few years, but I've managed to find quite a few G&H and SG blends. The unobtainable item for U.S. customers seems to be the SG plugs. I've tried ordering from Switzerland, with no success. I'm sure these would sell out just as quickly as any of the others if available, so why can they not be found in the U.S.?
It might be that these were not registered with the FDA by the cut off date and not already in supply and therefore cannot be sold as no "new" products can now be registered.

Reactions: craig61a