PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

OwlTellYa

Might Stick Around
Jul 12, 2023
Upstate NY, USA
Can someone give me a comparison of the Watch City Va/Pers? I just got some R&B, but I only got a little since I hadn’t tried it. I really like it! But, of course, it’s a limited release. So I was wondering how their others compared. The only other of theirs I have tried is the a Rouxgaroux, which I also like.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
I’ve had Rougaroux and Santa’s Sack.
The latter is a holiday special release, and cased with flavorings you wouldn’t expect in a VaPer.

Old Dominion looks good, but I haven’t bought any yet.

Reactions: Leomania

renfield

Lifer
Oct 16, 2011
Kansas
If you like Rougaroux you would probably enjoy Old Dominion and 558. They are less “rich” tasting than Rougaroux but just as well balanced.

Ebarber

Can't Leave
Mar 11, 2020
Newark, Ohio
Watch City VaPers are some of the best.
I love both #558 and Old Dominion from their regular offerings.

I think my favorite between #558 and Old Dominion is the OD.
I think I have around 15 or 20 lbs of OD in the cellar sealed in mylar.
I have probably 10 or 15 lbs of #558.

I usually grab a lb of Rouxgaroux and Rhythm & Blues whenever they come around. Those are really good too.

Santa's Sack was the first Christmas blend I'd tried. It was really really great.

I ordered a few ounces of Santa's Sack to try and immediately grabbed another LB after trying it right before they sold out.

I like their Simply Red and have a few lbs of it also.
Its good but, I prefer their VaPers.

I'm interested in what 5+ years will do to the Simply Red.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
My favs for WCC vaper are rouxgaroux 558 and r&b. These are all fairly comparable in my book. Rouxgaroux is a bit more in perique then r&b and r&b is a bit more than 558 in my opinion. Mistletoe jam 2022 is awesome but might be not available now.
Ernie said not long ago that Mistletoe Jam would return at some point under another name, and a tweak in the blend.

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
I love Rouxgaroux. I've got some Old Dominion stashed, but I didn't particularly care for it. I've been coming around on vapers lately, so maybe I'll have to dig it out soon. I'm a big fan of WCC burley

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon