PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhoadsie

Can't Leave
Dec 24, 2013
Virginia, USA
Okay, so when is it going to be available at Smokingpipes? I bought a dozen tins from P&C that arrived in crap packaging, definitely not going to be stocking up via P&C.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Yeah, mine arrived today... crappy packaging too. I've come to excpect that from P&C and only order from them when they have something I can't buy anywhere else. I could smell the licorice from my driveway as I was walking to the mailbox. Ya'll should really wrap the tins in packing paper, I've had several busted open tins upon arrival in the past. In P&C's defense they always made right of their wrong when making an official complaint.

4noggins

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2013
We received some of it. It's available for sale on our website.
Rich

4noggins.com

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
I've got tins of red on the way and they should be here any day now. I'll be waiting a bit longer on the green. I was surprised there were any tins left as of a couple days ago. Thank you, gentlemen, for your restraint. I've had the RR in regular rotation and love it. Thanks to Orley, I'll have a nice bent billiard to dedicate to the Warhorse when it arrives. Christmas has come early to the Henry Household, and I thank the good people at SToP and this Forum. Rock On, Motherf****rs !!! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.