PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Drucquers Banner

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
It is. A B&M in Kentucky had about the same on its shelves. Similarly priced as well.
I know. For folks that want to hunt for it…it’s out there. Always has been. Maybe not in the quantity of years past, but all it take is a little digging. Glad I’m done with that though. Love Dunbar, Dorchester & Tilbury, but it’s not worth the hassle and longer with so many other good blends available. 👍☕

SBC

Lifer
Oct 6, 2021
NE Wisconsin
I wish I had a brick and mortar nearby that had that on its shelves.
Same!

In my neck of the Northwoods I'm within 10 minutes Wild Bill's Tobacco, Jay'z Tobacco, and Sweet Fire Tobacco (because apparently one boreal podunk needed all three of those...). Their pipes are so meticulously clean that you can practically see right through them! ;-)

The nearest cigar shops are 100 miles south of me in Green Bay, and they don't get pipe tobacco drops.
The nearest B&Ms that get pipe tobacco drops may be those in Chicago, 300 miles away.

Ah well! What I like on the regular isn't hard to order, so no biggy!

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
He lives in 1999.
Actually he’s living in the distant future: the year 2000.
It's like that song says, "I wish that I knew what I know now, when I was younger." but I'll make due with living in 2024.

The photos were taken at Mayan Imports Company, 3540 18th St., Metairie, La.
I was told that some of the Esoterica blends were also sent to their location on Magazine St. in New Orleans.

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
It's like that song says, "I wish that I knew what I know now, when I was younger." but I'll make due with living in 2024.

The photos were taken at Mayan Imports Company, 3540 18th St., Metairie, La.
I was told that some of the Esoterica blends were also sent to their location on Magazine St. in New Orleans.
My comment was a reference to this song:

Reactions: Scottmi

Snook

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 2, 2019
Idaho
I would happily buy every tin of Pembroke. But I would restrain myself so that others could get a chance, too.

But still. I really like Pembroke!

Reactions: SBC

vosBghos

Lifer
May 7, 2022
Idaho
Where in Washington state did you find these?
Tobacco World Spokane , it's pretty amazing actually they have Samuel Gawith and Gawith Hoggarth in bulk some of it has been sitting and pluming for years. They have a great pipe selection of new and estate pipes and they keep you informed about what's coming in without any hassle. The proprietors actually smoke pipes and have discernment about what they offer, no bags of smokers pride or renamed 1Q just good tins and Quality Bulk , if you are ever that a ways it's easily the best shop I've encountered in the NW.

• Love
Reactions: Scottmi and PaulRVA