PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
For our PipesMagazine.com June tobacco review we have a delicious, drool-worthy, 11-year old vintage 2011 tin of JackKnife Plug, expertly and exclusively opined upon by our own Bill Roberts. If you have some in your cellar, maybe it's time to dig in and smoke along with us at this link...

Cellar-Diving with GL Pease JackKnife Plug Vintage 2011

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
I have several lbs stashed away, the oldest being from 2018. With 4 years of age on it I guess I wouldn’t expect it to change much with another 7 years on it.

A fine blend for those that like Red Virginias and Dark Fired.

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Just purchased a 2018, 8 oz tin from @leafsmoker!
Im excited to try this baccy.
I think I’ll open up the tin and put an ounce in my rotation to smoke now and jar the rest for the future.

Reactions: ofafeather

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
I also somehow forgot to mention that the blend is very cigar-analogous (without being cigar-tasting at all)'; all about the mouthfeel, weight, and smoking quality. That's what I get for finding an extra page of notes after publication.
To those above who've mentioned having some, you're gonna enjoy the hell out of it :sher:
@craig61a Maybe not monumental, transformative changes; but definitely depth and breadth are greatly increased with extra time on the meter.