PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

B18

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 27, 2015
Hi, i am going to Malaga, Spain, on vacation and i wanna know if someone knows any good pipe tobacco shops there.

I was searching on the web for shops, but i only find shops through yelp and there are no indications if they sell pipe tobacco.
Can anyone help me out?

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I don't associate Spain with tobacco pipes. I'm sure they have some artisans, maybe some stellar ones. Maybe this thread will educate me.

B18

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 27, 2015
Thanks scloyd,
I found that website, but they are maybe too far because i am going with public transport.

Don't have an EU driver license.

admiral

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2017
Just fool around and check the tobacco/newspaper kiosk shops/kiosks.

At least in the major cities they got a decent choice of tobaccos.

Price is quite low for the EU standards :)

cohibajoe

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 2, 2018
Branchburg, NJ
Going to Barcelona July 2019...7 Day Cruise ( Marseilles,France, Florence/Pisa,Italy, Rome,Italy and Naples) ..will be in Barcelona 3 Day's before trip...Found a number of nice

shops...Contacted Estanc Duaso and they carry Germain's, Samuel Gawith and the other hard to get brands.

alexnc

Oct 25, 2015
Southeast US
Probably don't need to sweat the EU license. I've driven all over Europe, usually you can purchase a license here before you go. I'm going in October! You can always Uber!

lazar

Can't Leave
May 5, 2015
Public transport is excellent (and cheap) in Spain. Malaga to Marbella would probably take an hour or so, and would be a nice way to see some coast. Malaga is lovely, but Marbella is a super-developed modern high-rise resort town.

B18

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 27, 2015
The thing about a driver license is that i only have a Surinamese (south american) driver license.

I will try and go to other cities and try looking there.

B18

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 27, 2015
Hagley, now that you say that about cigars. Maybe the cigar shops carry pipe tobacco.

All the cigar shops if visited also have pipe tobacco.

alexnc

Oct 25, 2015
Southeast US
There is a pipe culture there. This guy is in the very north (Brenden's going very south), but I'm sure you'll find something if you look around.

9pQ2Dhh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.