PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffaluffaguss

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2021
The City Different
Yeh, all of those designs are the work of artists just hodgepodged together without asking a single one of them for permission.
I don't think we would have any other shapes other then the basics if we didn't take inspiration from each other not just in pipe makeing but when it comes to mostly everything. People have thought of everything except for the stuff they havnt and with AI it can help us get past that part of our civilization where we get stuck and never grow. I'm good with AI being a form of inspiration but not much else. We wouldn't have alot of the things we do now if somebody didn't use what somebody else already created and made it better.

Reactions: thesmokindragon
I don't think we would have any other shapes other then the basics if we didn't take inspiration from each other not just in pipe makeing but when it comes to mostly everything. People have thought of everything except for the stuff they havnt and with AI it can help us get past that part of our civilization where we get stuck and never grow. I'm good with AI being a form of inspiration but not much else. We wouldn't have alot of the things we do now if somebody didn't use what somebody else already created and made it better.
I am not responding to this out of respect for @jpmcwjr, who asked me to keep on topic.

Jul 12, 2011
Please close down this thread Mods - This thread was setup just for FUN - It was not designed to open an AI debate.

I'm using AI Engines currently to help design the next-generation of advanced protection systems for our Schools, etc. i.e. Combinations of AGD ( Automated Gunshot Detection ) systems, stationary devices , fully autonomous inspection robots; both air and land unit(s) , etc. - Preaching to the wrong guy on anti-AI Engines

1707254542978.png

I can't wait to deploy Spot unit(s) - have it creep up to the theives under a car / cutting out a cat-converter - BUSTED!
1707255796882.png

Plus I like my coffee rolling up to my door when I'm on the move - funny to see a bunch of them all waiting at a cross-walk - no wonder why my coffee is cold sometimes, haha
1707256334543.png

and not breaking my back on heavy lifts
1707256534875.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.