PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
There is no excuse for the person not contacting condor with an explanation and apology.
The entire situation simply reinforces my credo: Always expect the worst from people and you will never be disappointed. Sometimes, pleasantly surprised but, never disappointed!
Not to say one shouldn't do for others, just never expect a pleasant outcome. The only way for condor to have been successful in his endeavor to help others would have been to get the money up-front. But, then he would have been the condor we all love and admire.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
condorlover1, thank you for letting us know who the person is who has disrespected you. I will look for this person on every pipe site I am a member of and if I see his name, I will out him.
In regards to an excuse, there is no excuse other than dying for not paying condorlover1. In 1998 I was in the middle of a cigar trade when my father died. I got my end of the trade out the day after the funeral so there is never an excuse other than one dying as far as I am concerned.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I just found clarkj734 at pipesmokersforum and posted a thread warning the good people over there about him. Here is a link to the thread I started over there.

http://pipesmokersforum.com/community/threads/warning-about-clarkj734.47828/
mods, if you feel my showing my thread over at PSF is not right please just delete it. I am going to keep searching other sites to warn as many people as I can.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I received a message from the mods at PSF and they feel that my airing our dirty laundry is none of their business so they took down my warning. I just hope none of their members get burned.
When I was running the scumbaglist for all the cigar people it didn't matter what site was what as our only concern was protecting people. Anytime we got a bad trader or out right thief, we posted on every cigar site and everyone was grateful for it.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
That site must be for the pipe smokers who worry about image. Cant have it said there is a thief in their midst and will then be too proud to admit if they get taken themselves. lol
I'm with you. Out them all so no one else gets taken.
Good luck Condor! I wish this hadn't happened as I am likely to never get to try Condor plug now. lol

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
If you are part of the Box Pass then you will wyfbane as I usually give Dan a couple of Condor plugs to ration out to the troops.

May 31, 2012
Simon,

you're such a great defender of the faith,

and a True Gentleman.
Three Cheers!

:!: :puffy: :!:

:puffy: :!: :puffy:

:!: :puffy: :!:

:puffy: :!: :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.