PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our interview on tonight’s Pipes Magazine Radio Show is with Tyler Edwards from Levoy’s Leathers. Tyler is a commercial truck driver from Amarillo, TX. When he is not driving, he follows his passion for making handmade leather goods. The leather pipe accessories include pipe cleaner holders, valet trays, and leather pipe socks. He also has wallets, drink coasters, and passport holders. They all look beautiful and are reasonably priced. At the top of the show, we will have a Pipes 101 segment to discuss long pipes which include three of Brian’s favorite shapes.

The show airs every Tuesday at 8:00pm eastern US time, and can be found at PipesMagazine.com and all podcast apps.
Tyler-Edwards.jpg

• Love
Reactions: lordofthepiperings
May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Great interview! Got to meet Tyler briefly at the Las Vegas International Pipe Show last October. He’s a great guy and is very talented in leather work. As part of my way to stay engaged in the hobby since my health situation has put limits on it, I ordered a tobacco tray from him and it’s fantastic. Can’t wait to use it! I want to give a big thanks to Tyler and you Brian and everyone in the pipe community. You’ve all helped me stay positive during this health ordeal. I don’t think I can truly express how grateful I am. This is why I love the pipe hobby, because the people involved are from all sorts of backgrounds and just about everyone is kind, caring, and supportive.