PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jbyrd

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 4, 2023
Springfield MO
Title edited for caps. See Rule 9.

I just discovered this show 2 weeks ago and I'm now listening to it while I work. I'm starting show 62 when i get in this morning. I just wanted to let you know that the show is great it is wonderful to be able to gain so much knowledge about this hobby we have and to be able to hear so many different opinions or personal preferences from all around the world. I'm going to start listening to the live show every week now as I catch up on all I've missed thank you again for this wonderful show.

Last edited by a moderator:

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
so I just discovered this show 2 weeks ago and I'm now listening to it while I work. I'm starting show 62 when i get in this morning. I just wanted to let you know that the show is great it is wonderful to be able to gain so much knowledge about this hobby we have and to be able to hear so many different opinions or personal preferences from all around the world. I'm going to start listening to the live show every week now as I catch up on all I've missed thank you again for this wonderful show.
Wow, that's quite a lot of listening you've got ahead of you! I'm kind of doing the same but working backwards and only listening to the shows that sound interesting.

Jbyrd

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 4, 2023
Springfield MO
Wow, that's quite a lot of listening you've got ahead of you! I'm kind of doing the same but working backwards and only listening to the shows that sound interesting.
The only bad part is hearing things that are now gone. I really enjoy the show though.

May 9, 2021
Geoje Island South Korea
For some bizarre reason, I ended up listening to the complete set of shows, from the last to the first. I didn't realize it at the time, so just continued anyway.
I'm now going through them again! This time from the first to the last, about half way through #171 just now.