PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobby46

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2012
I would advise any beginner to sit down before lighting up Frogmorton for the first time. I will catch flak from the seasoned veterans here if I use the word "strong", so will just say it is somewhat "potent". Let us know your own impressions.

pipeguy93

Lurker
Mar 19, 2012
Okay everybody, I didn't mean this to be a preaching thread! :lol:
I am going to keep the peace in the family. I have found that this apparently means flying under the radar and making sure I wash up after having a non-aromatic. I appreciate everybody's input, and I do understand that I only have one mother and family so I need to keep everybody happy. I NEVER smoke indoors, only outside on our deck or whilst on a fishing trip. I can smoke and pass the sniff test with ease when I have an aromatic, even without a shower directly following it. Y'all aren't telling me anything I didn't know about having to conform to their rules since I live with them. I just think that if the smoking isn't directly effecting them it isn't that big of a deal. I use my own funds from mowing/landscaping and I smoke outside so there is no tobacco smell on me or inside the house. I realize I'm 18 and still fairly young, so I have plenty of time left to smoke....I hope. Just trying to find a happy medium where I can enjoy my pipe and not get any of my family in a tizzy.
However, I guess this means I'll just save the Frog for when I have plenty of time to enjoy it and clean up afterwards. I'm excited to try it, and glad to see that y'all seem to have enjoyed it thoroughly. I'll let you know what I think about it, though it may be several days before I get plenty of time.
Again, thanks for the inputs thus far.

annapolispipes

Might Stick Around
Feb 14, 2012
Annapolis, MD
IMHO- Frog Morton regular isn't that strong in the least bit to me...actually one of the weakest in my arsenal. On the Bayou... a little stronger. I think there's another one and I'm anxious to get my hands on it. If I want a strong Latakia my goto is DH Nightcap. Now that baby will tingle my nose every time. As for smells... seems like every time I smoke ANY aromatic, my wife goes ape nuts. She hates the pipe. She doesn't seem to complain as much when I smoke non aromatics. She would prefer that I smoke a cigar. Go figure. It's so subjective it's crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.