Trick Or Treat! Smoking Jess Chonowitsch & Sabina Pipes??

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Smoke Queen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Happy Halloween y'all! I hope you had a smokey Halloween too! Today I smoked with my 18yr old daughter, she will be 19 soon.. and she wanted to dress up in costumes and smoke pipes! She didn't have to ask me twice ? Today we had our Halloween smokes with Jess Chonowitsch and Sabina Pipes plus yummy treats! Couldn't ask for more ??? IMG_20211030_204529.jpgIMG_20211030_204432.jpgIMG_20211030_204309.jpgIMG_20211030_204301.jpgIMG_20211030_204149.jpgIMG_20211030_204144.jpgIMG_20211030_205025.jpgIMG_20211030_205001.jpgIMG_20211030_204937.jpgIMG_20211030_204927.jpgIMG_20211030_204915.jpgIMG_20211031_210422_194.jpgIMG_20211031_210422_213.jpgScreenshot_20211031_185832_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20211030_204208.jpg
    IMG_20211030_204208.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 7

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
I'm a huge Sabina fan and have several of her pipes but that one is spectacular! She was super nice when I met her. I was hoping to meet her again but with the state of things and show cancelations it didn't happen. But cheers to the future!

• Love
Reactions: Smoke Queen

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
I'd call that a win. I hope my kids never pick up any kind of tobacco use.
You're absolutely right on the one hand.
On the other, I had visions of sitting down and sharing a cigar/pipe, a drink and a yarn with the boys, but that's not happening.
Unlikely that either will want any of my pipes, except as a keepsake, perhaps.

A couple of Christmases ago I got them each a custom monogrammed Laguiole pocket knife. They looked at the knives, thanked me politely, but with a look as if to say "what the f.... are we going to do with this"

Different generation !

Mar 2, 2021
Alabama USA
I was telling some members on a shaving forum thats we needed more female member while referring to you as an avid member of a pipe forum. They said females are not interested, but I think they are. Have you ever considered using a straight razor or shavette? Some of those guys have these amazing expensive brushes and loads of different shaving soap combinations.

Smoke Queen

Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
You're absolutely right on the one hand.
On the other, I had visions of sitting down and sharing a cigar/pipe, a drink and a yarn with the boys, but that's not happening.
Unlikely that either will want any of my pipes, except as a keepsake, perhaps.

A couple of Christmases ago I got them each a custom monogrammed Laguiole pocket knife. They looked at the knives, thanked me politely, but with a look as if to say "what the f.... are we going to do with this"

Different generation !
Im happy my daughter likes pipes! I told her that she can smoke any of them whenever she wants but to take good care of them and she does! It's really wonderful to be able to bond with her while we enjoy pipes together, it's just one more thing we get to do together and I love it. She loves fancy pipes, she calls them "royalty pipes" and she loves Virginia blends. Perfect royalty pipes for the Queen and Princess! ? I told her when I die she can never get rid of the pipes and she has to keep the collection going... She said she will ?

• Love
Reactions: OzPiper and Toast

Smoke Queen

Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I was telling some members on a shaving forum thats we needed more female member while referring to you as an avid member of a pipe forum. They said females are not interested, but I think they are. Have you ever considered using a straight razor or shavette? Some of those guys have these amazing expensive brushes and loads of different shaving soap combinations.
I think there are always going to be stereotypes but those guys are wrong if they think women aren't interested in pipes. I love pipes and since I've been smoking them for a little shy of 10yrs now my daughter was exposed to them early on so she loves them too. I also don't fit your regular stereotypes of "women" and I love "manly" things or things associated with men so I might just look into that straight razor or shavette ??

• Love
Reactions: Sweet Home Alabama

Smoke Queen

Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Reactions: gamzultovah
I think there are always going to be stereotypes but those guys are wrong if they think women aren't interested in pipes. I love pipes and since I've been smoking them for a little shy of 10yrs now my daughter was exposed to them early on so she loves them too. I also don't fit your regular stereotypes of "women" and I love "manly" things or things associated with men so I might just look into that straight razor or shavette ??
I find straight razors get tricky around the sensitive skin of the ankles. puffy

Smoke Queen

Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I'm a huge Sabina fan and have several of her pipes but that one is spectacular! She was super nice when I met her. I was hoping to meet her again but with the state of things and show cancelations it didn't happen. But cheers to the future!
I love to support women pipe makers! Her pipes are beautiful! This is the volcano. Sabina now follows me on instagram and she loved my post with her pipe! She's do nice ?☺️

Mar 2, 2021
Alabama USA
Here is one of the best made. There are blade with metal or plastic guards.
Barber & Beauty Products | FEATHER Safety Razor Co., Ltd.MADE IN JAPAN

• Love
Reactions: anotherbob