PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidious

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 30, 2014
Looks like you got a good haul. The first 3 are on my "must try" list. Enjoy!

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
At P&C the Thursday email special is 20% off Newminster bulk. You can get 1 pound for $20.48! Flake or slices are higher.
tinner

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
The Granger Rough Cut is definitely on my wish list. Trouble is the can exceeds the 200 gram limit on personal use imports into Mexico. If I lived in Chicago I'd be in tobacco heaven!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Granger is among my rotation OTC's. My dad smoked it for decades. No wonder I'm a burley lover.

I also hopped on the IR sale and just received my Johs blast Canadian, which I immediately packed and

lit. With a burley mix (C&D dark burley, McClellands Red Va Cake, and a little C&D Perique, home mix.

Life is good. You have enough tobacco to get you through Thanksgiving, at least.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Life is good! And tobacco is cheap, compared to pipes. I said I was stopping just two weeks ago...but then I

saw the IR sale and... :rofl:
tinner

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
Tinner said
Life is good! And tobacco is cheap, compared to pipes. I said I was stopping just two weeks ago...but then I

saw the IR sale and...
Me too. I needed more tobacco like I need more money. OK, not a good example. But, I succumbed, and got tobacco, another lighter--the Xikar Scribe (Burl), and various other supplies and stuff. All told, enough to qualify for free shipping. :roll:

natenice1

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2014
Me three that nice Vuillard with the Cumbeland stem and the last IRC 716 Pot some McClellands Penman a rack, cleaners and polish! Smoking Pipes yesterday. That blows the PAD/TAD budget for awhile! :puffy:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
natenice1, so glad you got that IRC pot. They're great pipes. You'll be glad you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.