PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
As he had promised,today I received a free package of special tobaccos from this generous Gentleman,namely,a few tins of War Horse RR yet additionally there were some plugs,Condor Green Plug and Warrior plug.Now I've got some serious homework' to do and definitely will learn more about these hard to come by blends, so Thank You Dear Mr.Simon,Your gift is much appreciated.

Bets Greets from Finland-EU, Paul

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Generous guy, Condor'. You'll enjoy learning about and smoking those blends for months, maybe years to come.

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
Simon is one of the most generous men I’ve ever encountered, he went out of his way to help many of us acquire British tobaccos that were very difficult to get over here and subsequently had to put up with several guys stiffing him and general bitching from several others. The fact that he kept helping the rest of us is a testament to his generosity. He has also sent me lots of cool vintage tins for my collection for which I am extremely grateful.

josephcross

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2015
Simon is a swell guy IMO. He gifted me a plug of Condor a while back and opened my eyes to the awesomeness that is Condor! Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.