PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

codecreatively

Can't Leave
Sep 17, 2014
I've been a pipe smoker for a little over two years, and in that time I've accumulated quite a few jars of different blends. When I first started out, some generous brothers on other forums sent me samplers of blends to broaden my horizons. It's time for me to pay it forward. For those new our hobby, if you cover the shipping I'll put a nice sampler together for you. Post here and PM me, and I'll do this til the jars are empty.

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
Glad to see it going around, I remember starting out and not wanting to spend a lot to find out what I don't like.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
This is helpful for new smokers, especially if they look up the various blends at online retail sites and learn what the constituent tobaccos are, to guide them in what they like the most and what similar blends they might try. This could save a new smoker a lot of money.

geraldt

Lurker
Jul 13, 2016
Awesome new to this going to go get my first couple cobs tomorrow. Would like to sample to see what I would and don't like. Thanks

jndyer

Lifer
Jul 1, 2012
Central Oregon
That is a great gesture. I am hoping to read the reviews and thoughts of those who have been blessed by your thoughtfulness. I vote +1 to your karma.

beenjammin

Lurker
Jul 15, 2016
Wow! This is fantastic. I literally just registered and already I am amazed at the generosity of this community! I really enjoy learning about different aspects of a hobby and would greatly appreciate a sampler.

kanse

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2016
I've been smoking for an year now but it's quite hard for me to get new blends to try

Due to living in Easten Europe
If I could get a few samples I'd appreciate it.

i can arrange the forwarding from USA and shipping.

mihailo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 1, 2016
NW Indiana
Being only a couple months into this this might not be a bad idea, it's also great that people are willing to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.