PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
I would only go if I were made to feel free to light up a pipe or cigar during my visit if I were made to feel free to light up a pipe or cigar during my visit!

Sounds interesting. Would be nice to hear reviews from anyone that goes.

Reactions: AroEnglish

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
I appreciate their efforts but the investment of time and $ might pay off better for them if they organized their website so that things were more easily found; and specifically if they would take pictures of the ACTUAL pipe for sale....

Yeah, that's lots of work, but because of those details I've largely moved on to other sites - even though they were my first ................

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
I appreciate their efforts but the investment of time and $ might pay off better for them if they organized their website so that things were more easily found; and specifically if they would take pictures of the ACTUAL pipe for sale....

Yeah, that's lots of work, but because of those details I've largely moved on to other sites - even though they were my first ................
They're actually pretty good about photos if you contact them. I've looked for a Peterson from them and it said they had 3 in stock and asked them for photos of each. They got back to me within the hour and told me to let them know if there are any other photos or information I want.

Reactions: FLDRD

Lumbridge

(Pazuzu93)
Feb 16, 2020
Cascadia, U.S.

Agree. It seems that some retailers underestimate the value of having a modern, streamlined, organized, searchable website, which is one of the main reasons I mostly buy from SP rather than TP, CoJ, or P&C. Unfortunately P&C updated their site recently and some of the features were removed, like being able to see specifications for each pipe shape/model. It just leads to customers being frustrated and going somewhere else. And yeah, if I were buying high-end pipes, I'd definitely want to see the exact pipe I was purchasing.

Lumbridge

(Pazuzu93)
Feb 16, 2020
Cascadia, U.S.
Agree. It seems that some retailers underestimate the value of having a modern, streamlined, organized, searchable website, which is one of the main reasons I mostly buy from SP rather than TP, CoJ, or P&C. Unfortunately P&C updated their site recently and some of the features were removed, like being able to see specifications for each pipe shape/model. It just leads to customers being frustrated and going somewhere else. And yeah, if I were buying high-end pipes, I'd definitely want to see the exact pipe I was purchasing.
Correction: just checked P&C, and it looks like they fixed the pipe specs problem.

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
They're actually pretty good about photos if you contact them. I've looked for a Peterson from them and it said they had 3 in stock and asked them for photos of each. They got back to me within the hour and told me to let them know if there are any other photos or information I want.
I was not aware of that. Seems that's a "concierge" service to me, they should advertise it?