PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

seacaptain

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
My 3.5" square drying dish arrived today. As a bonus, it has a cool map of Middle-Earth on the bottom of the bowl.
bd_zpsvsmu1u0j.jpg

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Paper plate / towel for quick drying.
Re-purposed tea-infuser for longer drying of moist flakes:
teacup2-440x600.jpg

kanada

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 8, 2014
@jkrug
sorry I didn't see your question. I got from a store up here in Canada called Home Sense. They're a big chain up here with different housewares and such.
That added bonus of having a map of middle earth is like the best bonus I've heard of lol

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Thanks kanada, I live in Windsor (Ontario) and have a Home Sense close to where I work. I'm gonna have to stop in there and check it out. :)

wolfe64

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 24, 2015
Ontario Canada
Check out local flea markets and yard sales.

I got this wooden tray at a yard sale for 10 cents.

It works great for drying tobacco and easily loads the tobacco back into whatever it came out of.
Mark

May 4, 2015
I use the little doohickey in my avatar. Ashtray in the top with a glued on whiskey cork, the rim is wide enough to dry tobacco, carry around my lighter/tamper/scissors, etc.
I'm pretty sure it was a novelty chip and dip tray, but it said "pipe ashtray" to me at the Goodwill.

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
I have a nifty pewter tray/dish in a similar oval shape to the one Kanada has. I'll post a pic when I can.
Very nice to have something to slice plugs into, or rub out flakes, or let a bowl-full dry out a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.