PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
Snorker for sure. But I’m a former cigar smoker, so I will always call it retrohale.

scooterdoo

Might Stick Around
Jul 18, 2018
I retrohale most of the time. If I were to guess, this is worse for your health than simply blowing out of your mouth. That taste tho.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Snork? Where did that term come from? I've ONLY ever heard of it referred to as retrohale.
It took me a while to get down how to retrohale, but once I did I was amazed at the different flavors that came to light because of it.

redone

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 4, 2018
Newbie here but I retrohale some on every bowl to experience the flavors. Still learning to do it more “naturally” but it definitely enhvaces the experience for me.

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
I'm concerned it might make my sinuses problems worse. Been worried about it lately as sometimes when I puff smoke comes out of my nostrils when exhaling.
OTOH, someone above reports that latakia clears his airways. Go figure.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Snork is used in other pipe forums. Yes, Virginia, there is a world besides PM. Snork is much less clumsy a word than retrohale. I always snork. Hasn't affected my sniffer so far and I get flavors that I would otherwise not get, especially since I only smoke outdoors.

prndl

Lifer
Apr 30, 2014
Go figure. The only times my sinuses are wide-assed barn-door open is whenever I snork Escudo so, yea, I snork a lot.
I seem to go thru a lot of Escudo, as well.

cajomu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 15, 2018
Over the course of a bowl of tobacco, I may retrohale 5-10 times. However, if the tobacco is heavy on the perique or dark-fired tobacco, I don't do it because it makes me sneeze. Same with cigars -- retrohaling makes me sneeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.