PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
Well, time to head home A beautiful gypsy blond woman did her her best to pick me up - as well as her mother - but…. One must move forward faithfully and with dedication. The restaurant is alive with people, chitter chatter, and much joy. I wish you all a beautiful Saturday. Seriously, the blond looks very tempting. .

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
Racine & Laramie is great, I love that place. There’s a great Mexican place across the square from them as https

• Love
Reactions: JOHN72
Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
Yes, there are quite a few. I’m not sure what it’s called though I could walk right to it. One of them stood out among the rest, to me anyway.

Zack Miller

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 13, 2020
Fort Worth, Texas
There used to be a small B&M in Seaport Village called Captain Hunts, but he passed away a few years ago. Lived in San Diego for a few years and have been back a lot. Been to Racine and Laramie a few times.
Bali Hai is in a terrific location. As I lived on Point Loma, I went there shortly after I arrived, but the food was like Chinese food from a can. Several years ago, the children of the original owner took it over and massively improved the menu. I did have the two mai tais. It was strange. I felt fine the next morning, but had no recollection of the night before.tgIlWR5rw2.jpeg

sardonicus87

Lifer
Jun 28, 2022
Lower Alabama
I'm super jealous of the tobacconists you have available. We're lucky to even have one here, let alone two, even if their combined size is 10 times smaller than any of those places.

Reactions: anotherbob

DesertDan

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 27, 2022
Tucson, AZ
Wow, Racine & Laramie exudes a very cool vibe even from the pictures.
Looks like a great shop to just sit back and fire up a bowl. my kinda place!

Beautiful bike Telescopes.

Reactions: telescopes