PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

beezer

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
Greetings Pipers,
I have no idea why, but lately I've been thinking about trying some blends put out by Vauen. After reading a lot of praise about their #14 Virginia Flake I grabbed 5x tins and tossed in 1x tin of # 22 English Blend Vanilla for good measure. I am NOT an aromatic guy, but something about the description made me want to try a tin. I'm thinking about adding a tin of their Jubilee to try in my next TAD order.
So how about you all? Does anyone enjoy the blends offered by Vauen? Anyone have any in their cellars?

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I have nine tins of Auenland. It's sort of a peach/vanilla/mango aromatic. Reminds me of Peterson's St. Patrick's Day 2015 blend.

beezer

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
I was reading about the Auenland. Any idea why the price per tin tends to run a few dollars higher than the other offerings? Is there a rare leaf used or something?

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I noticed that too. I ordered mine from a fellow in Germany just because it was less expensive.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/VAUEN-Auenland-50g-Dose-Pfeifentabak-Tabak-pipe-tobacco-pipa-/381277380464?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.