PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
Mark made our pipe club's POY a couple of years ago and the value for the dollar he delivers is outstanding. His engineering is excellent; my bent poker is one of the easiest smoking pipes I've ever owned. Since I was the "point man" in dealing with him for our club, I can tell you that he's great to work with. I can't say enough good things about Mark.
Russ

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
He seems to do a lot of club pipes. I found his internet responsiveness to be excellent when buying a pipe and also met him very briefly in Las Vegas.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I have one, a blasted Apple. The stem work is terrific, even in acrylic (I'm a vulcanite guy). Nice draw, passes a cleaner easily. This one goes with me on all extended trips. It takes multiple bowls and never has a hiccup. Clenches comfortably too. I love his bulldogs as well.

Aug 1, 2012
Thanks for the kind words. If you're thinking about getting one, the morta is from the Ukraine. That sits just right with me and I'm looking forward to the first smokes. Tinsky is a master of bulldog/rhodesian shapes and if this smokes well I'll be saving up for more of his pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.