PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

aggravatedfarmer

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 9, 2015
MSO your point of view is very interesting and I agree with you. I think the bait and sticky pads are a no since I don't need the him stinking up the garage. Peppermint seems like to much work. I'm gonna trap him. Easiest old school method I got.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
MSO - That reminds me of my grandfather (who was a pipe smoker). In his later years he and his two Siamese cats lived with one of my aunts in the wooded area of a small town. The cats would routinely go in the woods and they would often find dead squirrels and rabbits by the back door.

aristokles

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2011
I would think the main concern is what the mouse did with the cotton balls. Most likely it is nesting somewhere in the vicinty and, from experience, it is adviable to find it and eliminate it as soon as possible. Things will only get much worse later if you leave the squatter in your man cave.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Are they church mice? They might just want to talk to you about cheeses.

imgres

fordm60

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 19, 2014
The black mamba, stainless steel industrial sized BALLS idea!! Slightly off topic, but it always annoyed me, after I found out which is key, that it is brown not fricking black. The green mamba is green they got it right. I know it is named for the color in the mouth. But to me seems a bit, no pun intended lol, late by the time you see that....probably much too late. Ohhhhhhhh look at the brown snake, hmmmm no not one I remember as poisonous, thank goodness it is not a black snake those can be dangerous!! Dang it bit me, and seemed the mouth was black....wonder what that means lol. Course I must admit every time the US Army sent me to wonderful Africa everything that moved had me wired for sound anyway.
I now step off my silly name the snake correctly soap box lmao!!

Status
Not open for further replies.