PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

LeafErikson

Lifer
Dec 7, 2021
Oregon
Now it will be easier for people to identify who smokes cigarettes in Canada cause they'll all start to develop black ink stains on their lips. If cancer from the ink doesn't get them first, I'm sure their Canadian comrades will come and stone them for their disgusting habit, banishing them to the terrible country below known as the USA. If that doesn't work there's always assisted suicide up there so they might just start recommending that for smokers.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

LeafErikson

Lifer
Dec 7, 2021
Oregon
"It is part of an effort to reduce tobacco use in Canada to less than 5% by 2035."

Well governments had similar goals in Europe. Now tobacco usage has decreased, all the kids are smoking IQOS / vaping instead. I tasted IQOS products a few times, it' just unbearably hot and acidic for me. It really feels like I was inhaling the worst chemicals mixed with crappy aromatics. So I just can't believe that it's less harmful than classic tobacco.
Inhaling liquid into your lungs? What could possibly go wrong?

SmokerLawyer

Lurker
Dec 3, 2019
I've vaped before and I treat a vape like a pipe, I don't inhale just puff on it and keep the vape in my mouth, maybe retrohale at the most. I don't need flavoured lube in my lungs
Using vape as a pipe can be fine but unfortunately most people (at least the ones I know) use them as cigarettes. They already got used to inhaling cigs so now they do the same with steamed-lube.

Reactions: mawnansmiff