They Have Ruined Condor - I May Give Up Smoking!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Yes do you know who carries RB Plug in the US? Should I reach out to Gawith directly and have the stuff sent to the UK? Your thoughts Mr. English would be most welcome.

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
This will explain it better than I can.
RB Plug
It used to be available here in the states but your best bet would be Synjeco in Switzerland. When I smoked it, it definitely got a rose flavor from it.
Synjeco's
RB Plug is the at the bottom.
Hope this helps.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Let wait and see how long the production will remain in Poland,experienced Condor smokers in England and U.S wouldn't be smoking that stuff too long after they had noticed this significant difference,yet there might be perspective in the distant future Mc Baren would take over the production and should this happens someday,I'd imagine Baren will solve those quality issues and put this product back to its former glory.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Thank you Mr. English. I shall be calling them Monday to place an order for myself and Mr. Weezell. I note they have a few interesting 'Lakeland' plugs as well which I certainly think would be worth giving a whirl!

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
The FVF and St James Plug are excellent as well as the Cob Plug, not sure if Weezell smokes non scented plugs.
Thanks Woodsroad for the link.

pepesdad1

Lifer
Feb 28, 2013
Would the G&H Dark Plug be the same as G&H Dark Plug (rose geranium)?
The DP is a monster strength wise, is the rose geranium the same as the DP or a different critter alltogether?

paulfg

Lifer
Feb 21, 2016
Corfu Greece
Dark plug was available as scented and unscented versions but now only unscented is made, although it is still available as a scented flake

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Thank you Dan for the link that was most helpful. Well time to get these boys on the 'dog & bone' tomorrow and see what they will sell me. I will report back to you in a few days and hopefully I will have found a new blend! The only question is do I have to change my avatar to 'RB Lover' or something involving the G&H name?

davidintexas

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 4, 2013
Simon you could put "Old" in front of your usual handle. But, then nobody would know whether you are talking about yourself or the older produced Condor. :nana:

Status
Not open for further replies.