The (Un)Official Secret Santa 2018 Thread!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

18 Fresh Neerup Pipes
12 Fresh Caminetto Pipes
3 Fresh Adam Davidson Pipes
6 Fresh Ardor Pipes
18 Fresh Barling Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikefu

Lifer
Mar 28, 2018
Green Bay
Santa delivered a package to my house today! I am resisting the urge to tear into it, but it may not make it until Christmas.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
I forgot to post when it arrived, but the jolly fat man has visited me, as well!
jay-roger.jpg

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
Jay, I didn't know about Imperfect Produce until I saw your hat. I Googled it and learned a bit. I like it. They should pay you royalty for advertising.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
I've been with them just over 2 months and they compensate me well for what I do. Now, if I could get the RockStar guys to kick in their share....
jay-roger.jpg

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
At last my package is winging its way to my victim. I had hired a carrier possum but he was hit by a grain truck as he scampered out of my driveway. Luckily the pack of Captain Black Gooseberry and tin of Lamb Slices survived. I ended up using the services of a local turkey vulture but he said the flight distance required an inflight meal so I bungee corded the possum carcass to the package. Nothing should soak through the cardboard box I think. Merry Christmas.

haparnold

Lifer
Aug 9, 2018
Colorado Springs, CO
Any Car Talk fans here? In the spirit of Click and Clack, I'd like to request that my Santa tape two tins to the back of a Pre-WWII Martin Herringbone D-28 guitar and send it my way.

samw74

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 28, 2017
New York , NY
Tonight, my Secret Santa’s elf’s left a box for me. In it, was a tin of Mac Baren HH Burley Flake and C&D Briar Fox. Thank you Santa! The Burley Flake is one of my favorites and I smoke it regularly. I’ve wanted to try Briar Fox for a while now, so this worked out very well for me !

didache

Can't Leave
Feb 11, 2017
London, England
Hi all
My Secret Santa came down the chimney last night!
3ubsW04.jpg

As you can see, he left me some Bengal Slices (always appreciated) and some SG Balkan Flake (which I have never tried before). The Balkan Flake will be popped on Christmas Day.
Santa also brought me a zippo pipe lighter - an extraordinarily generous gift which will be well used.
My very grateful thanks to Santa, and also to Dan for organising this.
Mike

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
Wife runs a dog training company and I had to play Santa the other night for "Photo with Santa Night". Think I ended up with 24 dogs on my lap. I made sure to get my briar in on every picture. People seemed to really get a kick out of the pipe, several mentioned it. It was not a good clencher and I was pretty sore after the 3 hour stint! Here is one of the more vicious dogs.
santa-480x600.jpg

Looks like my box is coming today. I shall report back!

Status
Not open for further replies.