The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa Thread 2022!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucky695

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 2, 2013
Signed up... but quick question. Are we breaking the law if we ship to Washington and Maine? Which reminds me... get out and Vote!... Thanks.

Signed up... but quick question. Are we breaking the law if we ship to Washington and Maine?
Do you live in one of those places, or just posting hypothetically, anticipating getting someone from those areas?

I'm not sure what law you mean? Laws? I'm just sending someone a nice tin full of tea for Christmas. I can't be expected to understand laws and such. I'm just a simple citizen spreading Christmas cheer. puffy

lucky695

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 2, 2013
Do you live in one of those places, or just posting hypothetically, anticipating getting someone from those areas?

I'm not sure what law you mean? Laws? I'm just sending someone a nice tin full of tea for Christmas. I can't be expected to understand laws and such. I'm just a simple citizen spreading Christmas cheer. puffy
I do not live in one of those places... I'm a Texan. I couldn't care less about those dumb laws... I'll send it to the Governor's House if I am his/her/they/them secret santa... nnnn

I do not live in one of those places... I'm a Texan. I couldn't care less about those dumb laws... I'll send it to the Governor's House if I am his/her/they/them secret santa... nnnn
That's the Christmas spirit!!! Let one of those states come after me for breaking a law in their pathetic states. What, they gonna come to Alabama to get me? Ha ha.

Merry Halloween!
GIF christmas horror 80s - animated GIF on GIFER

Status
Not open for further replies.