The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa 2021!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
View attachment 115331
My Secret Santa GIFTEE sent me some samples! Now is this amazing or what! And a really good book, too! Thank you Scott this is awesome!
Uh-oh - I think that's double dipping! I think rule XIV(A)(19)(g) requires you to return any unopened gifts to the "GIFTOR"! I'm sure that's a rule, lol. If not, you may need some bookends. ;)

North Pole piper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 23, 2021
Rural, Manitoba Canada.
I got the issues worked out. Thanks all!!
I know I’m late to the thread but in my experience here in Canada and shipping to the EU all customs is collect on the receiving end. You pay no taxes or customs for shipping it. Depending on how honest you are with writing a declaration to the customs agents receiving the parcel it could get taxed if they catch it and if it is labeled ‘tobacco’.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I know I’m late to the thread but in my experience here in Canada and shipping to the EU all customs is collect on the receiving end. You pay no taxes or customs for shipping it. Depending on how honest you are with writing a declaration to the customs agents receiving the parcel it could get taxed if they catch it and if it is labeled ‘tobacco’.
Just label it "Nuclear Waste" and Customs will expedite delivery with no tax burden. Guaranteed!

Status
Not open for further replies.