The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa 2021!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

48 Fresh Chacom Pipes
3 Fresh Alex Florov Pipes
24 Fresh Neerup Pipes
3 Fresh Jared Coles Pipes
12 Fresh GH.ZHANG Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of my local post offices were out of custom form sleeves. Not forms, just the sleeves, and they all say that EU customs will reject them without. So, I drove 60 miles to the closest most rural PO I knew of and slung package #2 across the pond.
The wouldn’t give me an extra sleeve for the next package, so we will see how that works.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Some of you have noticed that your giftee is somewhat closer to you than they were last year. That’s because I favored travel distance over aesthetic affinity in making matches this year. It makes doing to matches a lot easier, but a lot less fun, too. I liked pairing people based on what I knew about them. There’s some of that In this year’s matches, but I did tend to keep in mind last year’s USPS political labor action meltdown COVID-induced slowdown, and tried to keep mailing distances at a minimum. Some of you drew a short stick, though. Sorry.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
All of my local post offices were out of custom form sleeves. Not forms, just the sleeves, and they all say that EU customs will reject them without. So, I drove 60 miles to the closest most rural PO I knew of and slung package #2 across the pond.
The wouldn’t give me an extra sleeve for the next package, so we will see how that works.
Can we guess who drew a short straw?
I’m really sorry, Cosmic. But I can assure you that your giftee will greatly appreciate your Above And Beyond The Call Of Duty effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.