PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
@bigpond, great idea.

I'll get things started with a photo of me, outside the Brandenburg gate in Berlin.

This was a couple of weeks ago, in the photo I'm smoking St. Bruno, in a F&T canted stack. Behind my mate (who took the photo) was a van load of German polizei.

Seizing the opportunity to give them a 'churchillian salute'!

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
Paul, is your book written in English? If so I might well be interested if the price is right.
Isaac, the only books I actively collect now are antique dictionaries of which I have a lovely collection going back to the early 1700's.
Regards,
Jay.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Hmm. I will have to scrounge around for girls clothes that will fit. I will do a shot in drag with a pipe for a bag of Penzance. I have little to no shame. And I think the book on American History should be mandatory for consideration. I have a paper to write that is due in 6 hours or I would engage this now. I will have to look around the later tonight.

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
Wyfbane, you should consider writing the paper in drag, it might allow for a broader range of thoughts...
Jay, that sounds like a fascinating collection! do share a favourite word or two from the 1700's!

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Isaac, the only books I actively collect now are antique dictionaries of which I have a lovely collection going back to the early 1700's.
Now that's a heck of a resource, and an investment in philology for the future...

ophiuchus

Lifer
Mar 25, 2016
:lol: -Boy, everyone's taking a turn getting their chestnuts roasted on an open fire lately. Must be a combination of cabin fever and seasonal affective disorder.
Cellarers this time ... well, mine was built covering sane amounts of a spectrum of blends built over a very, very long period of time. Any unicorns I may have in one of the magic cardboard boxes locked in storage were caught before they grew horns. I apologize for nothing! :mrgreen: I've got decades of experience seeing things I like disappear. At least tobacco, wine and whiskey last in storage for many years for possible lean times ahead. I'm motivated by pragmatism.

Status
Not open for further replies.