PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
Years ago, I started this thread. It was about a pipe I lost and then found again. Well damned if the same thing didn't happen again with the exact same pipe. I actually thought it was stolen when my car was broken into a few years ago but about a month ago, I was sitting in my chair (the chair I like to read in that my wife wants to replace but I won't let her because it's the most comfortable chair we've ever had and we've owned it for 25 years) I reached down to get my Kindle which slid between the cushions the last time I sat there. I took off the cushion and found the Kindle and there, sticking out between the base and the side was my Becker! She's not much to look at but light as a feather and smokes like a dream. Welcome home again baby!

Now I just have to find the box of the majority of my pipes I packed away when we were considering moving. My wife put it away somewhere and doesn't remember where. She's a wiley woman but I am determined to find them.

Last edited:
Reactions: tnfan

unadoptedlamp

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 19, 2014
That box was donated to the local goodwill. Sorry, but I'll take care of them for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.