The Owl Shop of Worcester could use our help.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

12 Fresh Brigham Pipes
New Cigars
36 Fresh Estate Pipes
6 Fresh Radice Pipes
72 Fresh Peterson Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeedoctorae

Might Stick Around
Sep 10, 2017
Greetings Ladies and Gents,
Just wanted to let everyone know that The Owl Shop of Worcester is having a bit of trouble as of late. The city just closed off their street for construction and isn't supposed to have things finished until after January, which poses a bit of a problem for them during the Holiday season. If anyone wishes to help a brother in need, order some tobacco from them!
PS- I am not affiliated with them at all. I'm just a guy trying to help 'em out. I called in today to make an order and Zack, the owner, told me what was going on.
http://www.owlshop.com
-The Doctor

ekert

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 26, 2018
Zack is a great guy, 'Woosta' has been driving him nuts for years with the bike lane expansion.

zeedoctorae

Might Stick Around
Sep 10, 2017
To order, you just call the number at the bottom of the website main page and Zack will answer. Real friendly guy.

zeedoctorae

Might Stick Around
Sep 10, 2017
I'm not exactly sure if the sidewalk is closed too. Give them a call though.

Piper64, there is also an email address next to the phone number for you to ask about prices.
The Doctor

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'm surprised the town doesn't take better care of its merchants. The construction perhaps can't be avoided, but efforts could be made to keep the foot traffic coming -- signs emphasizing the open shops, extra holiday decorations, emphasis on where you can park to walk, etc. Empty store fronts don't generate tax revenue. The city council, whatever it's called there, should get it in gear.

blackadderlxx

Can't Leave
Jun 17, 2018
I'm surprised the town doesn't take better care of its merchants. The construction perhaps can't be avoided, but efforts could be made to keep the foot traffic coming -- signs emphasizing the open shops, extra holiday decorations, emphasis on where you can park to walk, etc. Empty store fronts don't generate tax revenue. The city council, whatever it's called there, should get it in gear.

This is Massachusetts we're talking about here.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I think phone orders are the way to help. I have (for me) so much leaf on hand and a Christmas pipe request, so may not be much use here.

Status
Not open for further replies.