PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
It seemed like a game after the first 20 minutes. Caps are just outmatched. O-4 on the powerplay, we had our chances. I think Ovie had maybe one shot on goal?

1713737598297.jpeg

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Wow, the Canes were down 3-1 at the end of two, I thought this one was over. But the Canes came back with vengeance. Great game to watch. Canes have the cup in hand with this kind of play.

1713869147135.png

The Capitals brought up another D from the Hershey Bears yesterday, they are now more AHL than NHL. Looks like they'll get swept.

• Love
Reactions: BronzeAgePiper
Sep 28, 2023
Boone>Wilmington
Final shot attempts were 110 CANES , 28 Islanders. LOL . Held to only 1 shot in the 3rd and their first shot in the game took 14min to happen. Lemme tell you it was torture seeing isles with a 3-0 lead, with the Canes playing that dominate. Isles with 36 blocked shots also! Crazy crazy game.

kola

Lifer
Apr 1, 2014
Colorado Rockies, Cripple Creek region
My Avs desperately need a dub'

Bruins again look like they are struggling. I still don't see the Leafs going far though, even if they beat them.

LV and Stars, I hope it goes 7 and they beat the hell out of each other.

Kings have little chance, but I'm rooting for them. I don't see Oilers hoisting the Cup, IMO they are still missing that "kill factor"

Go Panthers !

Reactions: Servant King

kola

Lifer
Apr 1, 2014
Colorado Rockies, Cripple Creek region
Avs turned the Jets "white-out" into a black out! A nice solid win. GO Avs, jets come to our house now.

And my Panthers won in OT as well, that was a dam' good game. And for cripes sake, Tkachuk chomping on that mouthpiece non-stop....dude has issues...gonna have TMJ as well, lol...he ain't all there.

Boston/Leafs tonight, should be a good one, GO Bruins!

Reactions: BronzeAgePiper
Sep 28, 2023
Boone>Wilmington
Avs turned the Jets "white-out" into a black out! A nice solid win. GO Avs, jets come to our house now.

And my Panthers won in OT as well, that was a dam' good game. And for cripes sake, Tkachuk chomping on that mouthpiece non-stop....dude has issues...gonna have TMJ as well, lol...he ain't all there.

Boston/Leafs tonight, should be a good one, GO Bruins!
That was the best game of the playoffs so far for me, we’ll just behind the Canes come from behind win! Speaking of mouthpieces, Aho has royally been chewin on his since they played the Panthers in the playoffs last year. Hoping it doesn’t get as bad as Tkachuk, but it’s getting quite concerning!

Reactions: kola