Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
F0F4571D-F5A6-4F44-8F17-7C39EEC2EBA6-216-0000001A0D2CA421_zpse6a42fd6.jpg
Paulo Becker Grande 2 Spades the best smoke bar none. The old cajun

mlyvers

Can't Leave
Sep 23, 2012
great looking pipe sir. glad you love it. thanks for sharing. the pipe in your avatar looks nice as well.
take care.

mike.

k9shag

Can't Leave
Oct 24, 2012
North Carolina
Old Cajun,
I also have a Becker and find it to be one of my best pipes. It was on the estate table at my local B&M I actually walked away and went home and then realized my mistake and emailed the shop to put it aside for me.
IMG_2497_zps7135990c.jpg

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
K9 you are lucky, hard to find a Becker big estate, I had to pony up big bucks for mine, it smoked Faboulas from the first bowl, everything in it smokes to a fine ash, treasure yours as they are hard to find, love the classic shape, Marty Pulvar is going to Europe in a couple of months and is going to the Becker shop, I told him tell him an old Cajun has his pipes in the highest place of honor in his collection, he assured me he will, by the way I have a Fritz Becker his father"s pipe that is just as good. The old cajun

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Thanks for taking the time to photograph that pipe and post it. It's a joy just to look at -- I can't imagine

how thrilling it must be to hold and smoke. Hoping you get many years of delight from it.

k9shag

Can't Leave
Oct 24, 2012
North Carolina
Old Cajun
Being rather new to upper end pipes when I first saw it with a price of $190 I thought it was too high and as I stated walked away. But it's look stuck with me and after doing some research realized its value. I would not hesitate to buy another as you stated they are excellent smokers.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
It seems to have a large dent in it... Other than that it looks quite awesome, I'm sure I've seen this one on an earlier post somewhere... Brad will have the best estate sale ever when the time comes, I'm sure he's just doing his initial marketing for it right now to garner interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.