PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Speaking of low slung, there's another Duca squat bulldog Morta for sale. I LOVE his squat Bulldogs. Spectacular pipes!!!
Il Duca
Thanks BE!! I think so to. It sits in the hand so perfectly and a joy to smoke. Makes me feel fancy ;)

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Yep, that Geiger is incredible. I bed Ryan Alden could knock out that shape in quick order, at a reasonable price.
002-564-0002_4.jpg

K

klause

My eyes just popped out on stalks - that Enrique is astounding.
MLC, you have an incredible eye for the spectacular!

May 31, 2012
Good to see you mate!
David Enrique is a great maker and is extremely reasonably priced!
http://www.enriquepipes.com/en/accueil.htm
I picked the design from his catalog and he delivered perfectly.
At some point, I'm gonna get him to do me up his version of the Becker squat rhodesian that is in his portfolio,

he does a stunning version of it.
The pipe smokes wonderfully, very nice stemwork, and it's starting to color as the more it is smoked.
:puffy:

K

klause

I swing by occasionally, Troy, mainly to see what gems you have posted for our edification; and you never fail to deliver the goodies.
David's pipes are gorgeous - I spent a bit of time browsing round this afternoon - and, I heartily concur; his prices are fantastic, and his pipes are stellar. I don't think there was one there that I would not be happy to take home. I'd be most interested to see how your pipe ages and colours, so no pressure, but, progress pics would be good.
His take on Beckers's Rhodesian is fabulous - I say, if you can manage it, go for it.........I'm tempted to ask him if he'd consider doing an Eskimo.......damn this thread, and all those gorgeous pictures!!!!!

May 31, 2012
I swing by occasionally, Troy, mainly to see what gems you have posted for our edification; and you never fail to deliver the goodies.
Thanx mang!

But seriously now, you done edified me the mostest,

I mean without your kind generosity I may have never tried Condor Plug and my life would be the poorer for it.

Indeed, without your presence, my friend, life itself would be much poorer altogether.
David's pipes are gorgeous - I spent a bit of time browsing round this afternoon - and, I heartily concur; his prices are fantastic, and his pipes are stellar. I don't think there was one there that I would not be happy to take home. I'd be most interested to see how your pipe ages and colours, so no pressure, but, progress pics would be good.
Will try to snap a few this weekend, nothing dramatic as of yet, but it's coming along --- can't wait to oggle the patina in 2-3 years!
His take on Beckers's Rhodesian is fabulous - I say, if you can manage it, go for it.........I'm tempted to ask him if he'd consider doing an Eskimo.......damn this thread, and all those gorgeous pictures!!!!!
I highly recommend him. My experience in dealing with him went flawless. He is mightily skilled.

I'm pretty sure he could deliver an Eskimo!
:puffy:

May 31, 2012
Here's a few quick shots...
OpAm4oU.jpg

pJXfJJo.jpg

WK7hqDP.jpg
:
And a bonus set of poorly lit photos of a pipe I got from SmokingPipes on IPSD during the sale.
https://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/new/ps_studio/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=189250
Although it ain't really squat at 43.9mm, I still diggit fiercely, it's an incredible smoker and I much love the proportions.
v357Buf.jpg

pQDAuDc.jpg

mG4druT.jpg

7rNYtMb.jpg

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
There's a BEAUTIFUL low-slung freehand by Peter Matzhold currently listed on Smokingpipes for the bargain basement price of only $1120!! A steal ;) but seriously, a brilliant looking piece!!
HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.