PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
Many of you have helped me pick out my "nice" pipe - so I thank you very much. When I got home from a trip tonight, it was here waiting for me. It's the Larrysson Pickaxe. Pipe. The first thing I did was load a bowl of Lanes BCA after I lightly coating the bowl with honey. She smokes like a dream. I dont know what to compare it with other than my 2 Boswells. She smokes cool, smooth and steady. It was bigger than I thought it would be but fits nicely into my hands. The craftsmanship is exquisite. I also had 2 lbs of 1Q and 1 lbs of Lanes BCA waiting for me. 8)
Pickaxe-1.jpg

Pickaxe-2.jpg

Pickaxe-3.jpg

Pickaxe-4.jpg

Pickaxe-5.jpg

mustanggt

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 6, 2012
Cool. A pipe you can smoke and split someones skull open at the same time!!! :mrgreen:

flyguy

Lifer
Nov 20, 2012
Cool. A pipe you can smoke and split someones skull open at the same time!!!

:rofl:
Watch out! That kind of violent thought will get this thread closed!
P.S.: Cool pipe!

timely

Jan 23, 2012
Now that is one unique pipe, I like it and I hope it smokes well for you.

Jul 15, 2011
Holy S*#%& dude. That pipe looks like it could double as either a mining tool or a deadly weapon! It sure is a looker. Im not sure Id ever own a pipe that shape but the bamboo shank is totally bad ass. Glad to hear its a good smoker and may it bring you many more great smokes to come!

crk69

Jun 30, 2012
Very nice pipe!!! Love that shape and the bamboo stem just sets it off.. Congrats and Enjoy :puffy:

Jan 8, 2013
You are very observant. Well played.
Thank you, sir. Very cool. I've wanted one of those guitars since the day I first laid eyes on one. Right now, their just eyes candy when i walk into Guitar Center.... pricey lol. I totally dig the pipe too. enjoy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.