Status
Not open for further replies.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Sorry if I offend anyone [:wink:] ...
Brother, if anyone was offended by you then that's their TS.
I'm assuming that the article referred to in this thread was intended as humor, because it's too damned dumb to be taken seriously by anyone with a working brainpan. Not that I have any opinions on the matter.
Where's StarCat when you need....it?
+1000
Somebody wants to talk about it or it wouldn't crop up so often.
Perhaps, but most of us really don't. Many of the traits assigned to manliness could easily be assigned to womanliness as well.
I'm one with the statement that if men had to give birth, the species would be extinct. Firing something the size of a small bowling ball into the planet is not for the weak.

cuchulain

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 28, 2014
Massachusetts
19. Quit the job you hate.
You have less time on this planet than you think. It’s better to be broke and happy than to be rich and miserable.

This is the most asinine fucking thing I have ever fucking read. "Just quit your job if you don't like it!" NEWFLASH, asshole. We can't all be spending our days doing a bunch of happy horseshit for beau coup pay whilst grinning like a buffoon. The labor market is crap, at least where I am. Sometimes you just got to shovel the shit to make ends meet. It's called work for a reason.

kendodan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 22, 2013
Ok, looks like I missed the mark on this fellas. It was supposed to be humor.... Although I don't think the article itself is trying to be humorous. I am! Notice how I said I found it on Facebook and it was a gem... And that just because the man in the picture is smoking a pipe makes him a "man." But it looks like a need a lot of work in humorous writing/posting.
I will take full responsibility of this and hopefully my next post won't miss it's mark. (I am sure it will)
I hope a mod closes this soon. :(

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
I'm one with the statement that if men had to give birth, the species would be extinct. Firing something the size of a small bowling ball into the planet is not for the weak.
So true. Childbirth has always been an initiatory experience for females. What is typically lacking in the modern world is an equivalent initiatory experience for males.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
daimyo hit it out of the park with this appropriate image:

I'd like to see this be the last iteration of The-Dying-of-whatever threads, but as it has been pointed out, these threads just seem to pop up every so often.
-Jason
Closing in 5...

Status
Not open for further replies.