Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Cosmic: "Well, it looks like we have no choice but to resort to cannibalism..."
Everyone else: "Um, Mike? We've been lost for 45 minutes..." :rofl:

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
It's a true test of a person... if after 45min of hunger you turn cannibal, you have failed the test, but thanks for playing :)

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Everyone thinks they have integrity until they're sitting in the motel room with a suitcase full of Benjamins.

entertainment-cannibal-funny_taste-cook-cookery-clowns-59930231_low.jpg

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
BBQ sauce makes an excellent sunscreen Cosmic......wouldn't want you getting skin cancer. Stop by sometime for dinner and come early; like an hour for every ten pounds of your body weight.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
There are a plethora of documentaries on WW2 which shows soldiers in very dire situations, i.e. being terribly wounded and smoking a cigarette while on a stretcher.
Nicotine calms people in times of tension, which is why armies have issued tobacco for centuries. In WWII, it was included in their rations -- little five-packs of cigarettes. I think the same was true in Vietnam.
As far as cannibalism goes, in times of necessity, do what needs doing. Nothing is subjective; everything is situational; most people are in denial of this and can't defend that point of view, which makes them defensive. As a Ragin' Realist, I recognize that were I starving, there's a lot of things I would eat that I would not normally eat. Food is a means to an end, as is survival itself.

indianafrank

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 15, 2014
What have I created by starting this thread?
I like to think that when I'm on my death bed, I'll say "I could've done better, but at least I never starved or ate people".
Well, it looks like we have no choice but to resort to cannibalism...
a goal in my life to never starve to death or eat people
So this is the origin for Doner kebabs?
Stop by sometime for dinner and come early; like an hour for every ten pounds of your body weight.
When I found out people taste like pork I was offended and a little disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.