PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I only wrote what hobie had me put in there, which then got reused and edited for baronsamedi. Romeo was the one that came up with the current iteration.
-Jason

salmonfisher

Can't Leave
Feb 12, 2014
Glad to see it all work out swell in the end. Great job to all!
Now I notice a Bobs Brown flake In there, is it like Chocolate Flake? I have a new truck that needs washing is my reason for asking :nana:

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Good job Pat and Derrick. Hey, shit just happens but it looks like it all worked out in the end.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Smokey makes a great point. I hope that you guys will hold onto the box for the full two-weeks of its availability to you. It exists for all of us to plunder, sample, enjoy and then re-fill and ship. So far, the box has been the net-winner in this venture. I'd love to see some tobacco reviews and pictures posted of your explorations within the box.
So when it arrives, take your time, savour your new tobaccos, and send it on changed.
Happy smoke rings.
-- Pat

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Nope. Sorry Salmon. Side railed by a colicy baby and wife with sleep deprivation. PM me your address and I'll get it out tomorrow? I don't have the grey matter right now to dig through my emails to find the link to the google.doc with the addresses.
I'll post the tracking # here as soon as it ships.
-- Pat

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
It appears the eagle has landed... Salmonfisher must be in a coma from all of the 'baccy and pipe goodness that landed on his doorstep.
-- Pat

salmonfisher

Can't Leave
Feb 12, 2014
Lol. Sorry guys, been busy closing pools.
Have sampled some new baccys, found 2 I really like. I will be adding one pipe I am not fond of and taking one that caught my eye. Nope, not that small tiny one lol, reminds me of a leprechaun pipe, or something that is used for another type of "baccy"
I have added some new Aro's I got on a recent trip to Europe.
I will be sending this out at the end of next week, I have a friend I am trying to talk into quitting cigs.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Smokey, I'm trying to track down Mylar bags. We definitely need them. If I find some I'll let you know and arrange a drop off when the box comes back to the GTA.
-- Pat

salmonfisher

Can't Leave
Feb 12, 2014
And its off yet again...

I am fearful of my Johnson being seen on some cloud, so I don't take pictures anymore with my iphone LOL
Tracking #0013196001204005
Should be there middle of next week.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Salmon, thanks for posting the tracking number and for sharing your... limitations... with regards to photos.
Can you share who you're shipping the Box off to, and whether you've been in touch with them to confirm they are available to receive the box?
Going forward, it would be great if folks...
Post when you are ready to mail it back out again, and wait 72 hours for the recipient to post that they are ready to receive the box in this thread
Cheers,
-- Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.