PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Hi Folks,

If you missed our annual event you missed the best one in many years. It was great!
I just received a batch of Esoterica tobacco.

We have a small amount of each but we have quite a assortment over all. We have 14 different blends.

Here is what we have.

Tillbury

Stonehaven very limited. Only two bags per customer limit.

Dorchester It has been about 4 years since we have had any.

Dunbar very rare.

Pembroke

Margate

Kingsbridge

Ramsgate

And so to bed

Peacehaven

St. Ives

Scarborough

Hastings

Blackpool
Operators are standing by!

In preparation for our big event I have not been adding pipes to our site. I am working on that now so please look at the site for new pipes over the next few weeks.
Thank you very much,

Skip Elliott

www.thebriary.com

1-205-942-9001

hirsute

Lurker
Jun 10, 2015
And going fast. Out of most the popular blends. They still had 2 bags of Dunbar when I called 10 minutes ago.

buroak

Lifer
Jul 29, 2014
I am not even going to try to call or place an order online. Esoterica tobaccos are something I have never tried. They have been so scarce that seeking them out is an annoyance and is far more likely than not to end in disappointment. There are a ton of excellent tobaccos that are always available, and other excellent tobaccos one can backorder with a well-founded expectation that the order will be filled.
Shaintiques, I do not mean in any way to be disparaging to you. You have done a service tipping folks off to the availability of scarce product.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Yeah no problem, I like Dorchester and have been wanting to try Tillbury. And they are 8oz bags so they will prob be the only such I ever need to buy.

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
I live in Chicago and I just got back from Iwan Reis. They had a 6-8 Esotrica blends there. No Dunbar or Penzance but they had dome other blends.
Sadly I paid no real attention, but feel free to give them a call.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I just called one of my mom and pop sources and got 8 8 oz bags of different Esoterica blends with 2 being Stonehaven. I figured I should try some of their non flake blends for the first time. I was reading the reviews over at tobaccoreviews.com as he was telling me what he had. I also bought some tins of a blend that is hard to find at the moment.
The guy loves when I call him because of the size of the order and he is more than happy to sell me as much as he has. These small mom and pops never have any kind of limits on the hard to find blends.

Status
Not open for further replies.