PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2011
I have a friend who just took a trip out to Sacramento and was talking about a place called The Briar Patch. He said the store was awesome and when I looked for it online, I found out that they ship to anywhere in the US. Anyone ever bought from them online? Are they good people to deal with? I was just wondering because I have never seen anyone mention them on here before.

nikko

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2011
Just by looking at the site, I know I won't be buying from them, unless I decided to visit their B&M next time I visit family. But if I'm going to buy baccy online, I don't want to pay Ca sales tax on it...

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I bought a nicely priced Mark Tinksy bent apple from them last month. Fast shipping, good communication, pipe is a gem (it's my wife's Christmas gift from her, so no smoking till ho-ho day). But, she did allow me to put my mitts on the pipe and it is a beauty. I Twittered to their site that I had received the pipe and received a nice reply to that as well. They have a pretty wide selection and prices seem fair.

iajaffe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 10, 2010
There ok...a little hoitey toitey for me, if you know what I mean. If you are in Sacramento go to Tobacco Road. Much better environment. Also, secondhandsmokes on ebay is ran by the local pipe group here and he ships all over the world. Gary is a great guy. In fact pipe club meeting is in 14 hours. Tick, tick, tick...

Status
Not open for further replies.