PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
This sounds silly, but... Prince Albert. It's one of my favorites, by itself or mixed, but is not like much else.
The Beast is up there too, but while it is unique, it fits in with my enjoyment of other VaBurPer mixes. It is however a completely different approach that does justice to the genre!

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
My unique blend at the moment is PS Luxury Flake, as almost every thing else is English/Balkan. Trying to expand my horizons by smoking my first pipe each day some VaPer or straight Virginny.

txsasquatch

Might Stick Around
Jan 5, 2014
Old Joe Krantz is probably it for me. I have a good selection of Virginias and Vapers that stick together and a mix of English and English/Oriental/Balkans that also have lots of similarities. OJK is a bit off on its own, at least in my rotation that is.

danhester

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 17, 2016
Mine is probably GH&C Dark Flake Unscented. I just don't have anything with that combination of tobaccos, or even anything of a similar origin to those tobaccos. Even though it's unscented, there's a bit of lakeland as well, which makes it unique. It's a good hearty blend that I enjoy sometimes.
Old Joe Krantz is in a bit of its own league for me as well, with that sour, spicy, musty flavor. Good stuff.
Mostly, I smoke Latakia blends and VA/VaPers.

Status
Not open for further replies.