PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Here's something brand new from a band on my label. The Porridgeface is the bastard child of classic thrash, like Voivod, Kreator, Sodom, and Megadeth. He's one pissed-off Swede!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RacDiFitkw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

vdubguy18

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2012
Yep...Still here and restless as well....However, also $150 poor but my TAD has been fulfilled....

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Nice crowd.
Members Online Now

baronsamedi, hobie1dog, ozymandias, vdubguy18, gnatjulio, fnord, juvat270, ovidsmuse, craigers07, piperl12, matchstickman, dervis

ovidsmuse

Lurker
Sep 12, 2012
One of my favorites, and not as expensive with absinthe legal again. Herbsaint and pernod never did it for me, too sweet. Tonight I'm going old school, half cognac half rye :)

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Yes I do! I have a Verte from Ridge Distillery, within arms reach as we speak! American Absinthe is on the map! It is very close in quality to my favorite Swiss creations LaClandestine and Duplais.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
IMAG0142.jpg

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I like St. George. It has a scent that reminds me of chamomile. Great creation and I think the first All-American Absinthe! I wish they hadn't had to change the label, but they sell it at a local store here.

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Still haven't tried absinthe but I did just enjoy my first whiskey tonight. I have obviously drank whiskey before but never understood the "hype" or found the flavor. A friend of mine recently went to Ireland and brought me back a 6 bottle sampler from Jameson's Distillery, 2 bottles each of original, Crested Ten, and 12yr reserve. I tried the Original first in a tall wine type glass to concentrate the aroma, poured over three rocks. It was a very great experience. I enjoyed it so much and I was in tasting mode so I opened the Crested Ten which is a distillery special to my knowledge and enjoyed it in the same fashion for comparison. Crested Ten was much more full bodied the oak really came through and it was very smokey and a little more pepper to the taste. I will certainly be keeping a bottle of regular on hand from now on and never letting my friends buy me "shots" of Jameson again...the fools. I also now know why my grandfather enjoyed Jameson's on the rocks so much and it's not just because of our last name.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
When I drink almost any Whiskey, it's over 3 pieces of ice, or totally neat. The ice does cool stuff with the oils and flavors. It's my favorite way to enjoy. The only difference is Scotch. Either neat, 1 cube or a splash of spring water.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Awesome! That Black House kicked my rear end this morning, I'll be taking that train again tomorrow, that's for sure!

vinvin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 1, 2012
Just finished a bowl of Halflings Leaf in an MM Legend to end the night... smoked really hot though...

Status
Not open for further replies.