PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
Good evening, gentlemen.

How do you like the ready rubbed vs. the flake? I was tempted to buy some of the rr in the SP sale...
To be honest, I've never tried the flake. When I bought this I was looking for well reviewed tobaccos that were available in bulk, in order to try more and spend less. According to @jiminks, the ready rubbed is nearly identical to the flake, in terms of flavor.

I can say, however, that the RR is a great tobacco, and a great value as well.

Akousticplyr

Lifer
Oct 12, 2019
Florida Panhandle
Merry Christmas to you and the rest of the After Midnight Club.

img-blogimg-350-2715.jpg

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
What's up my insomniac brothas?

Smoking C&D Sun Bear in a Town Hall Billiard. Having black coffee as I listen to some old Art Bell shows.
Art Bell is the BOMB...........
Drinking' some Evan Williams black tonight, hoping to get some rest so I can do my LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING tomorrow............
What the Hell........ A small bowl of some 5 Brothers in a cob........ put me to sleep.............. bdw

Aug 1, 2012
I have more Christmas shopping to do as well but the bank balance says I'm done. So, some will be disappointed but my niece is happier.

She tried to do her first "long" road trip from Houston to Wyoming with her 3 year old daughter. She hit ice south of Denver and was pretty upset that she, and the kid, would possibly miss the first Christmas eve with grandpa. If you've ever seen a native Texan try to drive on ice for the first time you know what that's like. So, the wife and I went down and met her coming back with my wifey driving her car and me following. Made it back an hour ago and now trying to enjoy a bowl in the wind. I'm about to give up and try to sleep so I can get back on Mountain Standard Time but at least it was an adventure.

The kid is the cutest by the way and my long, graying beard has her thinking santa...it's gonna be a fun Christmas.

Reactions: edger

Akousticplyr

Lifer
Oct 12, 2019
Florida Panhandle
Art Bell is the BOMB...........
Drinking' some Evan Williams black tonight, hoping to get some rest so I can do my LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING tomorrow............
What the Hell........ A small bowl of some 5 Brothers in a cob........ put me to sleep.............. bdw

"If you put it off until the last minute, it only takes a minute to get it done!"