PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cburke111

Lurker
Jul 5, 2011
i was deeply saddened by the hurtful words used against rod today and as my only way of combating them in this forum i just want to thank all of our service men from every branch for the good they have done us are doing us or will do us to para pharse my hero not a pipe smoker but a cigar man"never has so much been owed by so many to so few!" so thank you ace for your knowledge and all of you who defend our nation for you constant vigilance!

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
My wife's father died a few months ago.He was a WW2 vet.We buried him in a military cemetery with a military service.He deserved no less.He told me many stories of what he went through during that war.No people have my respect more than those who have risked everyhing to protect our freedom and our way of life.We owe them more than we can ever repay.

dervis

Lifer
Jan 30, 2012
Hazel Green AL
my thanks to ALL service men and women, and their families. Being a husband/wife that stays while their partner goes to fight is a service as well. I tip my hat to you all!

Jul 12, 2011
Oorah!

abc-new-l-pic-4-600x450.jpg

A salute to all that serve in our armed forces; past, present and future, can never thank them enough for their services and preserving our way of life

throwryuken

Might Stick Around
Nov 2, 2011
I often think if there was a draft these days we would be in bad shape. those who serve are a special breed.

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
Yep, come home safe is my ever present prayer. Especially for the EOD (explosive ordinance disposal) guys on the ground.
I heard they're pulling out of Afghanistan a year earlier than originally planned.
My good friend pilots C-17s, and is scheduled to start training Afghans to pilot Cessna-type aircraft for a year next August.

aussielass

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 18, 2011
Mere thanks don't even go close to expressing our gratitude, nothing ever could, for those incredibly brave men and woman who've ever served.

Status
Not open for further replies.