PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fasthound

Lurker
Feb 14, 2016
Men, I am still exploring the board and trying to get a feel for the place, but so far, I am really liking what I see. This place has the feel of a nice local bar and I am enjoying that. Once I get a better feel for things and figure out how to post pictures, I will be sure to let you guys see what all goes on here on the ranch. I can assure you though, it really isn't that unusual or exciting. Sometimes, I think a person has to be slightly touched in the head to want to live this kind of life. Unpredictable weather, cantankerous animals and a woman called the, "Hostile Native, do sometimes cause me to give pause and seriously question my life's choices, but hell, who want to live a mundane life?
Fnord, I did get your pm and sent a response. Thank you very much for your kind offer. I am looking forward to trying something new. There are so many choices out there, I don't even know where to begin, so a little advice and help is much appreciated.
Once I get my package from, Peretti's, and also, www.pipesandcigars.com, I will be sure to start a thread on my new journey. It will be nice to get some feedback from everyone else and compare notes.
Are there any drinkers of blended Canadian whiskey here? Pendleton or 1910 to be exact. What about good bourbons? What particular blends do you enjoy with your favorite whiskey?
Tex

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard, fasthound, and respectful regards to your fine canine companion. Kind of a storybook life you have, though I suspect you've slept on some rocky ground in some cold weather. My wife's cuz has a bobcat mounted and in a central place in his living room, bagged on my wife's old family home place. We call the cat "Bob." The only cats I see are the ones that live in the house.

fluffie666

Can't Leave
Apr 4, 2014
Welcome to this fine group and the hobby. Must be nice being outdoors most of the time. Ahhh, under the stars with a pipe. My kind of living.

Status
Not open for further replies.