PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Cap

Might Stick Around
Oct 8, 2022
S.W Michigan (For Now)
Just wanted to thank everyone here for allowing me in and i must say - wow this is a great place.
Everyone has been so nice and patient and willing to answer questions like they were among a friend.

Lol every time i step out for a smoke, i seem to ponder on all the things i have read here.

Thank You Everyone

Dec 10, 2013
Nijmegen, the Netherlands
Just wanted to thank everyone here for allowing me in and i must say - wow this is a great place.
Everyone has been so nice and patient and willing to answer questions like they were among a friend.

Lol every time i step out for a smoke, i seem to ponder on all the things i have read here.

Thank You Everyone
We ARE amongst friends :)

Reactions: Cap

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
You are welcome. There are tons of great guys here from all over the world. Even I learn new stuff after 20 years plus smoking a pipe. We have some of the foremost experts about pipes and tobacco and they are always willing to impart their knowledge to all of us, new or old.

Reactions: Cap

WVOldFart

Lifer
Sep 1, 2021
Eastern panhandle, WV
Hello and welcome from West Virginia. These are the best guys and gals you will never meet. They have been such a great support to me since I almost died from a auto-immune disease from Long Covid this Spring. I will always appreciate their concern and caring when I needed it most.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Welcome to the forum, from Southern California. Pipe smoking does indeed bring patience (learning how to smoke VAs certainly comes to mind), and required much more patience than most other things in my life, with the notable exception of trying to get laid right out of high school... 😬

Fortunately, the former was a decidedly less more successful endeavor.

Okay, I'll shut up now. Enjoy the journey! 👍